3rd Annual Longview Wine Festival
We warmly invite you to join us on Saturday, April 25, 2020, for a beautiful Saturday afternoon on The Green in Longview for the third annual Longview Wine Festival benefiting the East Texas Alzheimer’s Alliance! 100% of the funds raised stays right here in East Texas.
Last year, we had over 2,500 attendees and were selected one of the Best Area Events by Locals Love Us for the second year in a row, so we anticipate an ever larger crowd in 2020! Bring your friends, family, and neighbors to taste various wines from all over Texas and the United States and come see why folks had so much fun!
General Admission tickets are $25 each and comes with a signature plastic cup and 5 wine tastings at the event. VIP Admission tickets are $50, if purchased before January 31, 2020, and $75, if purchased after January 31, 2020. With the purchase of a VIP ticket, you receive a signature Longview Wine Festival etched glass, wine tastings from each winery at the event, and entrance to the VIP tent.
Tickets can be purchased online or in person at the following locations:
- East Texas Alzheimer’s Alliance Office, 911 NW Loop 281, Ste 211-40, Longview
- Heritage Wine and Spirits, 2000 North Eastman Road, Longview
- Scotties, 401 West Hawkins Parkway, Longview
- Scotties 2.0, 1188 East Hawkins Parkway, Longview
- Big Papa’s Liquor, Beer & Wine, 880 E Loop 281, Longview