2023 Vendor Registration is OPEN!
Vendor Chair: Cheryl Jaskiewicz, email@example.com
Date and Time of Event: Saturday, October 7, 2023 | Noon – 5:00 p.m.
Cost of Space: $50.00 – NEW THIS YEAR: Vendor may upgrade to $100 and select their own spot.
Vendor Set-Up Time: Saturday, October 7, 2023 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
During registration, you will be able to select a specific window of time (thirty minutes) for unloading during this time period in the Maude Cobb parking lot. After unloading, please move your car to designated parking lot for Vendors on the South side of Maude Cobb. Please contact the Vendor Chair, Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any questions.
Space: Vendors will be provided two (2) parking spaces on the front parking lot of Maude Cobb. No electricity is provided. If electricity is necessary, please contact Vendor Chair for special accommodations. We reserve the right to limit just one rep from direct sales companies i.e. Scentsy, Paparazzi, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. We will try and keep the list updated.
Check-In: Please check-in at arrival. You will be given two wristbands for entry into the Vendor Hospitality Tent where you will be able to get water/snacks throughout the day.
We will have 3-6 food trucks this year, along with general seating for everyone in the Art/Vendor area.
Booth space will be reserved on a first registered, first served basis. No booth will be reserved until payment and signed Vendor Participant Form is received.
Vendor agrees to provide:
- Completed and signed Vendor Participation Registration form by September 15, 2023;
- If you are serving food or samples of food, you must contact City of Longview and provide event and any required permits to ETAA by October 1, 2023. Those without required permits will not be permitted to participate in event;
- 10×10 tent, table w/décor, chairs, displays and signs and any other equipment necessary for vendor booth;
- Vendor will provide at least one staffer at the table throughout the event;
- Vendor will stay until the end of the event at 5PM;
- ETAA will provide assistance in unloading and setting up at designated times with volunteers and dollies;
- ETAA will provide bottled water and snacks in the Vendor Hospitality Tent.
Barrels & Brews Festival is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Exhibitor’s property or person during the event. In the event of a weather-related condition, event will be held in the Longview Exhibition Building, just west of Maude Cobb.
Vendor Registration Form
click here to download 2023 Vendor Registration Form