You’re Invited to Barrels & Brews!
Breweries/Wineries are invited to participate at NO CHARGE at the 2023 Barrels & Brews Festival. To participate, the Brewery/Winery will provide:
- Please return this registration form!
- TABC Brewery/Winery Festival Permit to ETAA by September 15, 2023.
- 10×10 tent, table, chairs, displays/signs, corkscrews/wine tools including water pitcher, dump bucket and cooler (as needed). Ice will be provided by ETAA.
- Electricity will not be at the site. Contact ETAA if electricity is needed.
- Brewery/Winery will provide at least one staff at the table for the event to serve tastings, promote and sell wine and must stay until 5PM.
- ETAA will not provide tasting tickets for tastings this year. Brewery/Winery will charge attendees directly for tastings or glasses of wine/beer.
- Brewery/Winery is able to sell glasses and bottles directly to consumers with valid TABC festival permit.
- Brewery/Winery must be set up by 10:00 a.m. and be prepared to serve 1500+ attendees
Please email completed form to: email@example.com
Please contact with questions: Brewery/Winery Chair, Krupal Patel, at 469-226-7823 or
ETAA office at 903-230-8001
Breweries & Wineries Registration
"*" indicates required fields
Email completed printed form to firstname.lastname@example.org