LWF 2022 Winery Registration
Or Print Our Downloadable Form
Longview Wine Festival 2022 Winery Tasting Information
Wineries are invited to participate at NO CHARGE at the 2022 Longview Wine Festival. To participate, the Winery will provide:
- Completed Winery Participation Registration Form to ETAA by October 1, 2022.
- TABC Winery Festival Permit to ETAA by October 14, 2022.
- 10×10 tent, table, chairs, displays/signs, corkscrews/wine tools including water pitcher, dump bucket and cooler (as needed). Ice will be provided by ETAA.
- Electricity will not be at the site. Contact ETAA if electricity is needed.
- Winery will provide at least one staff at the table for the event to serve tastings, promote and sell wine.
- ETAA will provide tasting tickets for a one-ounce tasting and Winery will serve one-ounce tasting to attendee when presented with a ticket. Winery will be responsible for collecting and holding ticket and will be paid by ETAA .75 cents for each one-ounce tasting at the end of the event.
- Winery is able to sell glasses and bottles directly to consumer with valid TABC festival permit.
- Winery must be set up by 10:00 a.m. and be prepared to serve 1500+ attendees.
Please contact with questions:
Winery Chair, Krupal Patel, at 469-226-7823, or ETAA office at 903-230-8001.