Longview Wine Festival 2020 Winery Tasting Information
Wineries are invited to participate at NO CHARGE at the 2020 Longview Wine Festival. To participate, the Winery will provide:
- Completed Winery Participation Registration Form to ETAA by April 1, 2020.
- TABC Winery Festival Permit to ETAA by April 23, 2020.
- 10×10 tent, table w/decor, chairs, displays/signs, corkscrews/wine tools including water pitcher and dump bucket and cooler (as needed). Ice will be provided by ETAA.
- Electricity at site is not provided. Contact ETAA if electricity is needed.
- Winery will provide at least one winery staff/volunteer at the table throughout the event to serve tastings, promote and sell wine.
- ETAA will sell tasting tickets for a one-ounce tasting and Winery will serve one-ounce tasting to attendee when presented with ticket.
- Winery will be reimbursed .75 cents for each one-ounce tasting and Winery is able to sell wine bottles with valid TABC Festival Permit.
- Winery must be set up by 11:00 a.m. and be prepared to serve 1500+ attendees.
Please contact with questions:
Kristen Ishihara (903) 399-1178