SAVE THE DATE – #LWF2020
Longview Wine Festival 2019 Winery Information
Wineries are invited to participate at NO CHARGE at the 2019 Longview Wine Festival with a free standing Winery Tent. To participate, the Winery will provide:
- Completed Winery Participation Registration Form to ETAA by April 1, 2019.
- TABC Winery Festival Permit (or equivalent) to ETAA by April 23, 2019.
- 10×10 tent, table w/decor, chairs, displays and signs, corkscrews/wine tools including water pitcher and dump bucket and cooler (if needed). Ice will be provided by ETAA.
- Winery will provide at least one winery staffer at the table throughout the event to serve tastings, promote and sell wine.
- ETAA will sell Wine Festival attendees tasting tickets for a one-ounce tasting and Winery will serve one-ounce tasting to attendee when presented with ticket.
- Winery will be reimbursed .75 cents for each one-ounce tasting served by ETAA.
- Winery is able to sell wine by the bottle with valid TABC Winery Festival Permit.
- Winery must be set up by 11:00 a.m. and be prepared to serve 1500+ attendees.
Please contact Kristen Ishihara with any questions at (903) 399-1178